Select Page
Court rejects Minn. inmate’s attempted name change

Court rejects Minn. inmate’s attempted name change

By Rochelle Olson Star Tribune MINNEAPOLIS — A man indefinitely committed as a sexual predator can’t rename himself “Better Off Dead” even when he claims he’s doing it for religious reasons, the Minnesota state Court of Appeals ruled Monday. Hollis John Larson...

Free Criminal Records Websites – Scams Or Legit?

It is estimated that approximately 5.6 million adults have served a sentence in a federal or state prison with almost 25% of the adults are currently in prison. A third of the remaining 75% of the former prison inmates are currently under parole, probation, or are...

The True Meaning of the Word Freedom

Freedom is a very powerful word. Webster’s dictionary defines freedom in many different ways, but this is the one that really stuck out to me. Freedom is the state of being free – liberated from slavery, restraint or the power of another. When I read this...
$5M bond set for Ill. CO accused of triple homicide

$5M bond set for Ill. CO accused of triple homicide

Associated Press PONTIAC, Ill. — A judge set a $5 million bond Friday for a state corrections officer who’s charged in the Christmas Day shootings of his wife, adult son and another man in a small eastern Illinois community. Clifford W. Brewer, 53, faces six...